This 2010 photograph shows a red plaque mounted on the wall next to the main entrance of the Church of Saints Peter and Paul, a Roman Catholic church at no. 225A Queen Street. The plaque, installed by the Preservation of Monuments Board, states that the church is gazetted as a National Monument in 10 February 2003. The information on the plaque also states that in the year 1832, the French Mission established its home on the site; and in 1870, the Asian Catholic community built the church. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2010