This 1992 photograph depicts the footway at Lavender Street (on the southwest side from near Serangoon Road junction). Officially named in 1858 by residents of the street, Lavender Street connects the junction of Balestier Road and Serangoon Road to the junction of Kallang Road and Crawford Street. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.