Skip to Main Content

St. Patrick's Road no. 126 : general view [1]


Reproduction Available:

Shown in this 1982 photograph is a stately double-storey bungalow with a distinctive pitched roof at 126 St. Patrick's Road. It is one of the pair of conservation houses erected on the estate owned by Tan Soo Guan. The first house, a Victorian-style single-storey bungalow was built in 1914 while the 2-storey detached building was built in 1925. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures