This is a 1995 photograph showing a back lane, at Kellock Road. Kellock Road was named after Captain J.K. Kellock, who was the Singapore agent for the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), from 1875 - 77. Kellock Road is located off River Valley Road. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.