This is a group photograph of students and teachers taken in front of the Pei Chai School in 1952. The school building has a sloping attap roof and walls made of wooden planks. Photograph donated by Chow Yaw Huah and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chow Yaw Huah.