This is a 1995 photograph showing Ridley Park, taken from house no. 7, towards houses no. 8, 9 and 10. Located off Tanglin Road, Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley. He was the first Scientific Director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.