This is a 1990 photograph showing the exterior of a double-storey house at Waterloo Street. It shows a view of the front door, and two French windows found on the upper floor. Previously known as Church Street, Waterloo Street had its name changed by the Municipal Council in 1858 to commemorate the Battle of Waterloo. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.