Skip to Main Content

John Little Building, 1960s : exterior

This photograph shows the John Little building. Two rows of distinctly styled windows are an attractive architectural feature. John Little was acquired by Robinsons in 1955 and currently has several outlets in different parts of Singapore. Photograph donated by Koh Peng Khim and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Title devised by Library staff.

Date of creation estimated.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Koh Peng Khim.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore