This 1982 photograph shows Hamilton Road, from near Lavender Street end (Building dated 1931). There is a row of two-storey buildings on one side of the street, and vehicles parked on both sides. Hamilton Road is named after World War One's General Ian Standish Hamilton. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.