Skip to Main Content

Kim Seng Road shophouses : general view [2]


Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows shophouses at Kim Seng Road, opposite Great World Amusement Park which closed down in 1964. Kim Seng Road was built by and named after Tan Kim Seng (1805 - 1864), a highly respected property owner and philanthropist. Kim Seng Road is near River Valley Road. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore