This photograph shows the paved promenade of Queen Elizabeth Walk or Esplanade Park. Created by one of Singapore's earliest land reclamation projects, it got its named in 1953 when Elizabeth II became the Queen of England. The park offers a good view of the sea and the Fullerton Building, now the Fullerton Hotel. Donated by Choo Hai Boon, and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_130. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Choo Hai Boon.