This 1974 photograph shows a shophouse, located at Clemenceau Avenue (at Cuppage Road corner, dated 1928). It shows the façade of a two-storey corner shophouse unit, decorated with plaster moulding near the roof area. On the ground floor is a covered porch supported by two pillars on each side. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.