This 2004 photograph shows a general view of Coleman Street, located within the central district, with sights of historic buildings such as the Philatelic Museum and the Masonic Hall. Coleman Street road sign can be seen on the right of the photograph. The street was named after Irish architect, George Drumgoole Coleman, who was Singapore's first Superintendent of Public Works from 1833 to 1841. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.