Skip to Main Content

Temple Street shophouses : general view

Reproduction Available:

This 1983 photograph shows a row of shophouses, at Temple Street (opposite side of Sri Mariamman Temple). Temple Street, officially named in 1908, was originally named Almeida Street. The street name refers to the Sri Mariamman Temple. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore