This photograph shows three adjoining shophouses along Club Street. The units are painted in different colour schemes and display varied architectural designs. Number 58, on the right, is a three-storey unit while the next two units are double-storey. The two-storey units are occupied by Gold Diamond & Jewellery Employees and Le Café des Sports, both at number 60, and Da Paolo. The number "1953" is seen at the top of this building. Title supplied by Donor.
All rights reserved. Anonymous Donor