This 1991 photograph depicting houses 13 and 15, on Hooper Road. These are single-storey houses, each with small stairs that leads to the front door. Hooper Road was named after William Edward Hooper who joined the Municipality in 1885 as Registrar of Vehicles holding the office until his retirement. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.