A 1995 photograph showing the luxuriant trees and shrubs at Ridley Park, towards house no. 7. Located off Tanglin Road, Ridley Park was named after Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley. He was the first Scientific Director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.