This 1990 photograph shows the facade of St. Andrew's School with a beautiful wave pattern on its wall and column pillar. The school is a complex of schools affiliated to the Anglican Church of Singapore, at Graham White Drive on the Woodsville Estate. It comprises St. Andrew's Junior School, St. Andrew's Secondary School and St. Andrew's Junior College. The school was officially opened in July 1940. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.