This 1992 photograph shows a double-storey shophouse at no. 526 Sims Avenue (from no. 515 Sims Avenue). The road mentioned is named after William Arthur Sims JP, of the Commercial Union Assurance Co, Municipal Commissioner and President of the Tanglin Club in 1916. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.