Skip to Main Content

Bukit Timah Road, open ground south of Bukit Timah Fire Station : general view [5]


Reproduction Available:

This 1995 photograph shows the open ground (south of Bukit Timah Fire Station), at Bukit Timah Road. Bukit Timah Nature Reserve can be seen in the background. One of the first nature reserves in Singapore, the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve was officially established by the British Colonial Government of the Straits Settlements in 1883. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore