This is a 1970 photograph of two young men sitting on a bench in the landscaped gardens outside the Van Kleef Aquarium. Located at the foot of Fort Canning, the aquarium was built in 1955 and demolished in 1998. Photograph donated by Yeo Yew Huat and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_269. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Yeo Yew Huat.