This is a 1987 photograph of a signboard fixed to a grill gate of a house located at Swiss Club Road. On the signboard, there are arrows pointing to the direction of the house with its number indicated. There are also names of what appears to be the owners of the houses. Swiss Club Road is named after the Swiss Club, which was established in 1903. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.