Pictured here is a 1982 photograph of the exterior of a single-storey Victorian style bungalow at 124 St. Patrick's Road, with its rectilinear porch and turrets on the roof parapet. It was built by Tan Soo Guan in 1914 and in 1925 a 2-storey detached building was also erected on an adjoining site. Both houses have been gazetted on 22 September 2006 for conservation Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.