Skip to Main Content

Haw Par Villa entrance, 1953 : group photograph

This is a photograph of grandparents of Jerroy, with children at the entrance gate of Haw Par Villa, built in 1937, formerly known as Tiger Balm Gardens. Donated by Chang Wei Jie Jerroy and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_680. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Chang Wei Jie Jerroy.

Subjects


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore