This 1984 photograph depicts a close-up of a plaque at Kampong Kapor Methodist Church, commemorating the laying of the foundation stone of the church in 1929. The church was originally situated at the junction of Waterloo Street and Middle Road before it moved to Kampong Kapor Road in the 1920s. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.