This 1982 photograph shows a house (dated 1928), at no. 18 Wilkinson Road. The single-storey, raised bungalow has a balcony on the left, with a small, covered porch at the front. There is a driveway that leads up to the front porch. Wilkinson Road is named after Richard James Wilkinson, a distinguished colonial administrator. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.