Chew Cher Neo's wife, posing for a photograph in front of the viewing tower, Seletar Reservoir. Built in 1920 as Singapore's third impounding reservoir, it was renamed Upper Seletar Reservoir in 1992. It is located within Singapore's Central Water Catchment area bound by Mandai Road and Seletar Expressway. Donated by Chew Cher Neo and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_705. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Chew Cher Neo.