This 1985 photograph shows a bungalow at no. 15 Jalan Haji Salam. The road is reportedly named after Haji Salam bin Haji Sulaiman, who came to Singapore in 1835 and established a kampong on the eastern coast of Singapore. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.