This is a photograph of students having a picnic at the MacRitchie Reservoir with Dr Ho Kah Leong (second from right). Completed in 1868, MacRitchie Reservoir is Singapore's oldest reservoir and was formerly known as Impounding Reservoir or Thomson Reservoir. Photograph donated by Tan Ewe Liang and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_279. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tan Ewe Liang.