A photograph showing Ellison Building, built by Isaac Ellison for his wife Flora Ellison in 1924. It is located at the junction marking the end of Selegie Road and the beginning of Bukit Timah Road..At the top of the two-storey building is a semi-circular dome, one of a pair at each end of the building. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.