This is a close-up of the single-storeyed St. George's Church, showing its unplastered, orange-red brick walls. There are white louvred windows, which are semi-circular at the top, a large central one flanked by two narrow ones and two smaller windows at the sides, above each of which there is a pair of even smaller windows. Below a central white cross there are four small round windows. A small hexagonal white plaque with the words "ANNO DOMINI 1911" is mounted under the main window. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.