This 1982 photograph shows a house, at no. 59 Blair Road (at the southwest end of the road). The house features arched doorways at the lower floor and windows at the upper floor. A motorcycle is parked in front of the house. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.