Skip to Main Content

Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, entrance : side view [4]

Reproduction Available:

This 1983 photograph depicts a side view of the entrance of the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd. The main entrance consists of a columned porch behind which are three doors that lead into the cathedral. Built between 1843 and 1847, it is the oldest surviving Catholic church in Singapore, and was gazetted a national monument on 6 July 1973. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore