This picture, taken in the 1960s, shows a general view of the Fullerton Building, which was officially opened in 1928. It housed the General Post Office and other Government offices. In its place now stands the Fullerton Hotel officially launched in 2001. Photograph donated by Chua Ai Lin and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Chua Ai Lin.