This 1880s photograph shows a view of the Masonic Hall. Designed by Donald McLeod Craik, this two-storey building was built in 1879, on 23A Coleman Street, at the foot of Fort Canning Hill. Title from inscription, on front of photograph. Title devised by library staff. Date of creation estimated.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.