This 1960s photograph shows the old Supreme Court building located at St Andrew's Road. The building was declared officially open by Sir Shenton Thomas, then governor and commander-in-chief of the Straits Settlements, on 3 August 1939. It was gazetted as a national monument on 14 February 1992. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.