This is a 1990 photograph showing a double-storey house at Waterloo Street. It shows a view of the front door, and two French windows and a balcony, found on the upper floor. Previously known as Church Street, Waterloo Street had its name changed by the Municipal Council in 1858 to commemorate the Battle of Waterloo. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.