This 1983 photograph shows Ridley Park, from house no. 16 Ridley Park (towards Tanglin Road). It shows a view of a tree-lined road, with houses partially hidden, on both sides of the road. Ridley Park is named for Sir Henry Nicholas Ridley, director of the Botanic Gardens from 1888 - 1911. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.