This is a pre-1914 photograph from E. A. Brown's collection. It shows two European visitors at the Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery (also known as Shuang Lin Monastery or Siong Lim Temple) in Toa Payoh. One of the visitors is partially seen, hidden behind a square beam. The visitors are viewing the wall panels of the monastery. No date of creation provided. Title devised by Library staff. Information contributed by Richard Hale.
From the Edwin A. Brown Collection. All rights reserved, Celia Mary Ferguson and National Library Board, Singapore 2008