This 1983 photograph shows North Boat Quay (from Read Bridge), with a view of shophouses along the river bank, and bumboats on the Singapore River. The road along the quay, called North Boat Quay, has been turned into a pedestrian mall with the restoration and redevelopment of Clarke Quay in the 1990s. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Commerce and Industry>>Transportation
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Residential Buildings
- Boat Quay (Singapore)--Photographs
- Singapore River (Singapore)--Photographs
- Wharves--Singapore--Boat Quay--Photographs
- Work boats--Singapore--Boat Quay--Photographs
- Shophouses--Singapore--Boat Quay--Photographs