This 1993 photograph shows a general view of the Church of the Sacred Heart, located at no. 111 Tank Road. The church was founded in 1910 by Father Vincent Gazeau, and it underwent several renovations (including the addition of a Church community building). Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.