This is a photograph of students of Chung Cheng High School, at Kim Yam Road, seated in a discussion at a modular table, with one student addressing the class. The school was established in January 1939. Its operations ceased during the Japanese Occupation and resumed as a co-educational school in September 1945. It was relocated to Guillemard Road in May 1969. Photograph donated by Chu Chai Koon and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_630. Title devised by Library staff.
Date of creation estimated.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Chu Chai Koon.