This is a photograph of two boys and a girl standing on a concrete bench at Raffles Place, a business and financial hub. Raffles place used to be known as Commercial Square until 1858. It is located in the Downtown core of the central region. Photograph donated by Tay Phuay Hwee and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_259. Title devised by Library staff.
Date of creation estimated.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tay Phuay Hwee.