This 2009 photograph shows a panoramic view of Gan Eng Seng Secondary School which is located at 1 Henderson Road. It was founded by Mr Gan Eng Seng in 1885 as the Anglo-Chinese Free School (and was only named after its founder subsequently). Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection.
All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2009