Skip to Main Content

Government quarters, Rowell Road : exterior [1]


Reproduction Available:

The 1992 photograph shows the government servant's quarters on Rowell Road. The quarters is no longer found in the present day street directory. Rowell Road was named after Dr. Thomas Irvine Rowell, Municipal Commissioner, acting Colonial Surgeon 1868 and the first President of the Municipal in 1888. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore