The lush greenery of mature trees and roadside plants are shown here of Cluny Road, towards Bukit Timah Road. This photograph was from Lermit Road corner. Cluny Road may be named after a place in Scotland or after Jacob Clunis who was the first harbour pilot and also a blacksmith and shipwright at Telok Ayer in 1847. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.