This 1982 photograph shows Race Course Road, towards Balestier Road. It shows a view of a street with two-storey shophouses on the right. Race Course Road is part of the perimeter of the old race course (now Farrer Park) which was built by the Singapore Sporting Club in 1843 to hold horse racing events. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.