Skip to Main Content

Blair Road no. 29 : general view

Reproduction Available:

This 1982 photograph shows a shophouse, at no. 29 Blair Road. The two-storey shophouse has a steel gate, steel door grill, balcony door and lourved windows. Blair Road is named after Captain John Blair, who succeeded Captain E.M. Smith as manager of the Tanjong Pagar Dock Company in 1881. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures