Skip to Main Content

Former Bukit Panjang English School : general view [3]


Reproduction Available:

This is a photograph of the former Bukit Panjang English School near Woodlands Road. The picture shows a partial view of the two-storey block, hidden by several trees, with a large field in the foreground in front of the block. Established in 1932, the school is now known as Bukit Panjang Primary School. This 1993 photograph was taken when the school premises was used by Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah. Title devised by Library staff. The photographer’s notes indicate the following: “Woodlands Road, Ex Bukit Panjang Secondary School (English), now a Malay School”.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore