This 1982 photograph depicts the steeple of the Church of the Sacred Heart. In the foreground is a row of shophouses which blocks the view of the rest of the church. Located at Tank Road, the Church of the Sacred Heart was founded in 1910 by Father Vincent Gazeau. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.